Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My hand is tired from signing autographs

So as you may remember, back in October I made a new best friend named Jules. You may know her as Julia Roberts. On the way to becoming best friends, I also dabbled in acting, showing a large repertoire of walking, standing, and bollywood dancing. After months of sleepless nights in anticipation of my debut, the Eat Pray Love trailer was released, or at least now shows up on youtube. While watching it, Jack managed to hit pause at exactly the right moment to view our glory. I can guarantee you that this moment passes so quickly you can try 100 times to re-pause it and will not succeed. Thus, the still fame below is the only way to see my 0.15 seconds of fame. Please note the red circles, clearly indicating, from left to right: Jack (in amazing red hat), Me (10 shades more pale than anyone else in the shot), and Julia (clearly in the midst of thinking how amazing I am as an extra and planning our next shopping trip).


1 comment:

  1. ahhh! I was wondering if you had made it into the final cut. I won't be offended if you pretend not to know me now that you are a Hollywood star.

    ReplyDelete